Monday, April 29, 2013

Running and Cupcakes!

Wow.
It has been a little while since my last post. 
(mostly due to the fact that I haven't been 
baking or crafting or doing much of anything interesting lately...
 other than school... 
and earning a bit of money) 

But this evening was a more "active" evening. 
 I ran a little more than 3 miles on the treadmill tonight!
*HAPPINESS!*

I guess that really isn't that interesting... 

But! 
There is something else that might be exciting.  
It includes LOTS of cupcakes...

My dearest cousin
(Sami~ You are probably the only one reading this... And I thank you! )
And I are having a bake sale with lots of cupcakes.
I believe there are 7 variety so far...

Cranberry Chai, 
Boston Creme, 
Chocolate Mint, 
Cookie Dough
 and more :)

It is going to be lots of fun baking and decorated all of them!
Some of the recipes will be one here in the future.
And many pictures to come from the event!

<3KylieGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment