Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Little Things...


enjoy the little things
It's the little things.
All the little things that amount to one big, wonderful thing.
The little things like a bundle of balloons.


A sweet little smile.
A steaming cup of tea.
A cozy, rainy day.
It's the little things in life
 that are so wonderful. 
The little memories made.  

~~~~~~~~~

I'm gearing up for next school year.
Going back to public school means 
picking classes,
finding out schedules,
and everything else that comes with it. 

* Excitement*



I made this card last week.
My cousin gave me the COOLEST card stock and stickers for Christmas.
I just had to use it :)
I love the simplicity.  
(and I am not one for simple...)

I hope to have a baking post next, 
haven't been doing much baking these days.
        Check back in :)
   
                        <3 KylieGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment