Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Are You Ready for Some GLITTER?!?

Yup. 
GLITTER!
It is one of my favorite things.
FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!
This post is dedicated to my nail polish addicted cousin.
(she's addicted to painting her nails,
looking at her nail polish 
and COUNTING all 30 - some of them! 
love you! ) 

Anyway.
Here is a pretty sweet nail polish tutorial.


Items needed:
Top coat,
white nail polish (optional)
GLITTER!


We are going to make our own!
yes.
We like the long way here!

Put some glitter on a napkin.

Paint a finger with your top coat
OR
white polish


Roll finger in glitter
Put on top coat.
then re-roll
put final top coat on.

You can do all nails GLITTERY
or do a few!
different colors of glitter would
look SWEET!

TA-DA!
YOUR DONE!
Wasn't that easy?
Now,
It is crafting glitter.
I painted my nails around 5:30 PM
(it is now 9 PM)
They haven't chipped so far.
But I don't expect it to last much past tomorrow.
So, if you need a long term nail painting job,
don't do this!

It just looks so cool for a fancy evening,
party,
birthday,
or WHATEVER!
great slumber party idea by the way.
okay. maybe not.
my mom hates glitter.  

How did your nails turn out?
It isn't hard AT ALL!
Trust me! 
The pictures above were the 
VERY FIRST TIME
I ever did this. 

NO LIE!

Happy Back to School!
(or not :( ) 
<3 KylieGrace

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a great idea Ky! So creative and cute. I am loving your blog....thanks for telling me about it!

    ReplyDelete