Saturday, December 15, 2012

To Be Inspired...

Sometimes we all need a little inspiration. 
 So I bring to you....

PINspiration!

 (I have no idea
 if this is an original idea. 
probably not...)

BUT!

There are some pretty awesome quotes on my dear friend pinterest,
And some stand out more than others.
So, when I see a quote, verse, song, poem, ect. 
that stands out more than the million others on Pinterest, 

I will share them with you ;) 

Thanks to Blogilates
 (a great website all about fitness)
I started making a  "vision board"
Which is a collage of 
quotes, pictures, and things that make you happy.

Most of which I find on pinterest.  

HERE ARE SOME I HAVE ADDED!!!

love this...so well put!


@Sami Smucker  @Emily Duvall



stay cool.

so much more realistic!

bucket list!!

School girl chic

colorful Sharpies

The Help!

HA!


Don't forget to make YOUR vision board :D

<3 KylieGrace


No comments:

Post a Comment