Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our White Christmas.

Christmas Eve Present <3
 The first official snow of the year was on Christmas Eve.
Which is wonderful because of how pretty it is,

But my dad plows.

So we opened our gifts when he got back
 late Christmas Eve. 

Our tradition is to open gifts Christmas Eve 
and stockings Christmas morning.

It was so much fun!
Lots of craft supplies, sharpies 
(oh how I love sharpies... 63 and counting!)
and a Walk In Love. sweatshirt <3 <3

Amazing GRACE, how sweet the sound.
THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME!
thanks mom!
I just love Christmas.
This year, my sisters and I made each other gifts.
It was so much fun to see their faces when they opened everything.

<3

Christmas morning we had a brunch with some neighbors :)

Special Christmas plates.
Another successful Christmas.
Mission Accomplished! 

HOPE YOU HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
and will have a very happy NEW YEAR!

<3 KylieGrace


No comments:

Post a Comment